Trimax.in is committed to protect the privacy of your information. This privacy statement describes Trimax.in’s web site privacy practice. In the ordinary course of business obtaining this information is important to our ability to conduct our operations and to deliver the highest level of service, but we also recognize that you expect us to treat this information appropriately. This statement sets out basic principles for collecting, using, disclosing and protecting personal information consistent with Indian information security laws and associated regulations.
The Personal Information We Collect
In this statement, "personal information" i.e. your name, e-mail and residence addresses, telephone numbers, photographs etc. means any information relating to you that directly, or indirectly in combination with other information that we have or are likely to obtain, allows us to identify you.
Use of Personal Information
We use & process your personal information to administer and facilitate our relationship with you, for internal operational purposes, and to satisfy our legal and regulatory obligations.
Disclosing Personal Information
Trimax.in does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except if required by the law of land. Or as mentioned hereunder. Third party disclosures may include sharing such information with our affiliated companies for compliances, risk management and operational purposes and with non-affiliated services providers such as those providing professional, legal or accounting advice. Non-affiliated service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of such personal information and to use it only in the course of providing such services and only for the purposes authorized by Trimax IT Infrastructure & Services Limited. We may also disclose personal information to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners associated with us to deliver this service, or pursuant to your express consent. Finally, under limited circumstances, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties as permitted by, or to comply with, applicable laws and regulations; for instance, when responding to a legal process, to protect against fraud and to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
Information Security Practices and Procedures
Trimax.in limits access to personal information to authorized firm, employees or agents and as described above in Disclosing Personal Information. Trimax.in maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure. Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
- Dedicated group-the Information Security Department – that designs, implements and provides oversight to our information security program.
- The use of specialized technology such as firewalls, Intrusions, prevention systems, antivirus, spam Protection etc.
- Testing of the security and operability of products and services before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology.
- Internal and external reviews of our Internet sites and services.
- Implementing controls to identify authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites.
- Monitoring of our systems infrastructure to detect weaknesses and potential intrusions and corrective actions.
- Protecting information during transmission through various means such as security certificates, encryption etc.
- Providing Trimax.in’s personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology.
- Our security practices and procedures are commensurate with the information assets being protected by similar companies in the nature of business that we are in.