PHP developerExperience– 2 to 7 Years Location –Andheri and Vikhroli
- – Extensive back end web development expertise using PHP
- – Must have experience in programming and design, modeling tools and methodology or other technology disciplines.
- – Must have experience developing server-side applications with PHP framework.
- – PHP, Codeigniter or Laravel experience mandatory.
Network EngineerExperience– 6 months to 7 Years Location –PAN India
- – Basic Knowledge on IP Network Devices and components (Router and Switches)
- – IP Routing Protocol (OSPF and BGP)
- – LAN Switching (STP, VTP)
- – WAN (Modem, Leased Line, L2 Circuitand Ethernet Circuits) and Field level troubleshooting
- – Network Monitoring System, Email, L2 & L3 VPN, Wi Fi and RF Communication and Network Security
- – Basic knowledge of firewalls, UTMs, IPS sensors, Security Devices, SIEM etc.
- – Monitoring of firewalls, UTMs, IPS sensors, Security Devices, SIEM etc.
- – Report generation for various security devices (firewalls, UTMs, IPS sensors, Security Devices, SIEM etc.).
- – Basic knowledge of Audio, Video equipment such as Bridge and End Point, IP Network (Routing Protocol, LAN Switching, ISDN) and components , video codecs (H.264, H.264+, H.265) and resolutions (HDMI, VGA etc.) , audio codecs (G.711, G.722, G.729), Call Manager and VoiP equipment
- – Good communication and Interpersonal skills (English and Hindi)
- – Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- – Basic Knowledge of OS (Windows and Linux).
- – Call Management through Service Desk and vendor escalation.
- – Monitoring and Report generation through Network Management System and other Monitoring Tools.
- – Perform other related duties as assigned.
Security AdministratorExperience– Minimum 4 Years Location –PAN India
- – Good Knowledge of Installation , Configuration and troubleshooting of Firewalls , UTM’s , IPS , IDS.
- – Antivirus, SIEM, L-2 & L-3 switches, LAN and other security equipment’s and appliances including firmware/IOS upgrade , Application firewall, HIPS and host-based software, application vulnerability assessment, application scanning tools, Active Directory and Patch Management.
- – Analysis the attack scenario from logs of various security devices.
- – Designing and implementing endpoint solution, managing central antivirus and patch management serves of NICNET.
- – Doing Vulnerability Assessment of newly built serves, on demand scans and quarterly scans of servers of NICNET Datacenters for continuously handling the new vulnerabilities and risks.
- – Investigate application security incidents and resolve the same.
- – Conduct internal security compliance review of the application security.
- – Keep abreast with latest security vulnerabilities and provide mitigation solutions.
- – Installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains server (OS & web server) configurations (hardware and software) to ensure their confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- – Also manages accounts, firewalls, and patches. Responsible for access control, passwords, and account creation and administration.
- – Server security compliance check.
- – Log management of various security incidents.
- – Report Generation for various security related functions as and when required.
- – Monitoring real time alerts and investigate network security incidents.
- – Good communication and Interpersonal skills (English and Hindi).