- Meets unique banking requirements of Rural Banks
Self Help Group (SHG) loans, Agricultural loans, Daily Deposit Schemes (PIGMY deposit), Kisan Credit Card, Public Provident Fund (PPF), Locker Management, Share & Investments module, Printing & Stationary module, Fixed Asset module, and other Banks Reconciliations possible.
- Solution is future proof and is capable of interfacing with:
- Delivery channels like – ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, PDA Banking, POS, etc.
- RTGS & NEFT
- Anti Money Laundering Solution – InfrasoftTech’s OMNIEnterprise™ Anti Money Laundering Solution assists the bank in meeting the regulatory compliance requirements. This solution is seamlessly interfaced with the core banking solution.
- Capability to function in offline mode:
The solution’s data synchronization capability helps overcome the problems of inconsistency in power supply and network links and allows the branch to perform minimal banking transactions in offline mode. Connectivity related challenges can be overcome by using CDMA/GSM mobile technology, or even lower end dial-up circuits.
- Built on deep understanding of rural bank’s work culture
With our experience of working with rural banks, we understand that the work culture varies from one rural bank to other and from one branch to other branch within the bank. This experience has helped us gain insight on rural bank’s needs at ground level. These insights are incorporated as features in our solution.
Rural bank-specific reports are already built into the solution. Hence, no time & efforts are invested in reinventing and customizing the reports.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
The solution is robust & scalable and is designed to meet the requirements of rural banks, thereby increasing the operational efficiency and productivity with minimal training requirements and customization.