Decision Support and Business Analytics
- Data is collected from various points in the organization like ticketing, vehicle tracking, fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance, staff deployment, back-office administration etc.
- Captured data is organized meaningfully and analyzed to find correlations.
- MIS reports are created to provide decision makers with meaningful insights for their decisions regarding route optimization, staff optimization, economizing maintenance operations, enhancing back-office productivity, etc.
- Insights are available with the ability to drill down to person, vehicle, route or team level.
- Better quality of decision-making enables greater profitability
- Better scheduling of vehicles and staff results in better productivity of resources
- Significant reduction in fuel and maintenance costs
- Reduced pilferage and revenue leakage
- Helps track individual parameters across timelines
- Automated, online dashboards are available for quick access to relevant information