Comprehensive Service Portfolio
Trimax offers best-in-class data center services on a convenient “variable cost” model to help you avoid upfront capital investments. These services are catered through our state-of-the-art data centers, located at Mumbai and Bengaluru.
A comprehensive portfolio of highly secure & scalable ‘pay-as-you-go’ Cloud Computing services helps organizations adapt to changing business environment with cost-effectiveness. The portfolio comprises Cloud-based offerings for access to scalable computing and storage infrastructure (IaaS), applications on-demand (SaaS), disaster recovery services (DRaaS) and collaborative solutions which is available for white labeling
Our approach model on white labeling :
- Service provider can use Trimax Infrastructure to build the services
- Many capital intensive service setups,like Video Conferencing, Emailing, SaaS, Cloud (Iaas) etc can be offered to end customer on Pay as you Go model
- .Enabling Service Provider to venture in to Managed Services market without making any huge investment.Trimax skill and competency in managing and maintaining service SLAs .
- We Act as a single point of “Value Added Service Provider” from day one.
A leading telecommunication company required managed video conferencing solutionswhich should be integrable to equipment from Multiple OEMs.
Solution should be Lawful Interception (LI) Compliant
The Challenges was
Long time in deployment of equipment and evaluation of products from multiple OEMs
Integration with their Billing and other Management systems
Building a self service portal for their end customers
Maintenance and building a specialized operations team to support end customers
We deployed end- to end solutions integrable with equipments of multiple OEMs
Infrastructure accessible using MPLS/Internet/ISDN
Internally developed Company’s branded Customer Self Service portal using the APIs from Polycom using our expertise in software development
Developed Management portal for Company’s internal team for
Formatted CDRs for their billing system
Support for LI
FTP CDRs and recording using secure FTP to Company specified LI servers
- Service Provider Reports
- Customer Database Report
- Order Status Report
- Change Request Report
- Termination Report
- Customer Reports (Graphical Dashboard)
- Meetings conducted (Duration wise segregation)
- No. of Meetings Conducted
Apart from this we have also offered white labeling with a laragest bank
- 50 HD ports deployed as part of phase 1 with the provision to scale up to 200 ports in phase 2
- 500 soft clients are installed at Laptops/Desktops for the Business users
- 13 HD boardroom endpoints (Codec, Camera and Microphones)
- Investment protection to bank by enabling interoperability with their existing VC infrastructure.
- 24×7 remote support from certified NOC engineers
- Dedicated online portal to schedule meetings, check utilization and generate usage reports
There are many more success experiences to share with you click here to know more